Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just Because

So, I think I'm getting a bit sentimental enjoying these last few days at home with our munchkins before returning to work full time Monday. We went to the pediatrician today for a follow up from Eva's ear infection. Now I know why people have lately been asking me if they are twins or not. Eva weighed in at 13 lb. 9 oz. and Reid is 18 lb. 5 oz.! Oh yeah, a 5 lb. difference. Here are a few pictures "just because."

Thanks to my friend Christy and Mom who unknowingly bought us both the 6 month and 9 month set of these. Worked out perfect- Eva just does fit the 6 month and Reid is snug in the 9 months!:



I finally had Ross take a picture of just the 3 of us. I realized it's been quite some time since we've done this and I want them to know I'm always around, even though I'm usually the one behind the camera:


And last but not least, some more semi-naked baby pictures. Who can resist?

1 comment:

Erika said...

They are just too cute! I love the onesies! And you look great. Work will be rough the first week or two, but it gets better. Just go visit them during lunch to check in and see how they are. It will make it easier to see that they are okay. Let me know if you need some moral support!