Sunday, April 6, 2008

April Showers...

We've been keeping busy lately as the countdown approaches to Mommy's return to work 3 weeks from tomorrow. It's bittersweet, but I think it will be a good move for all parties.

Last night it was raining and the raindrops were hitting the nursery window, so Reid was straining to turn around and see what the noise was. This is how I found him this morning, laughing at me:


Eva is growing like a weed now. She's finally in 6 months clothes! (by the way, Reid is totally filling out 9 months.. eek!). Here she is lifting her head up so high in tummy time. She likes it now and has even rolled over, or so I've been told. Meemaw and Daddy are the only ones who have seen it, so I am anxious to capture it on video like I did with her brother:


And here with her brother. Eva had an ear infection earlier this week and last, which made her (and her Mommy) very crabby. I think we're back on track with happy babies now!

No comments: