Thursday, December 25, 2008

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why....

For the past few morning leading up to Christmas, I sang "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" every morning while dressing the babies. They must have taken it to heart about the no crying, pouting, shouting bit because they were absolutely wonderful this Christmas. I keep referring to today as their '1st' Christmas, because for all intensive purposes, it is. And besides- I was so tired this time last year I don't remember anything about the day except for what I see in pictures! For comparison's sake (and you know how I love to look back), let's see the difference between last year's Christmas Eve after mass picture and this year's.



Every child needs Christmas pajamas, and since we have double the children, we have double the Christmas pj's! Here's PJ's #1 a few days before Christmas. We're just warming up for the big day.


And here we are with the day of Christmas PJ's. I think I can get away with dressing them alike until they're, oh, 18-ish?


Speaking of dressing alike... In case you missed it in the first family photo, here are the duo in their matching plaid Christmas clothes. It's practice for Catholic school! I could just eat them up.




Much progress has been made in the way of actually understanding receiving new gifts, as evident by their reaction to....

1- the new indoor climbing/sliding/crawling around in gym from Meema and Papa


2- the Woolly and Lucy pillows from Grammy and Pops


3- the piggy bath toys from Uncle Jon and Aunt Niki


4- and last but not least... what every baby dreams of... their very own personalized Daisy BB guns from Papa!



We had a wonderful day and are very thankful for all of the wonderful people in our lives. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: