Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Year In Review

This is part 1 of 2 blogs I am posting this week about the big birthday. I feel I couldn't get everything I wanted to in one, so here it goes.

One year ago.... I was sitting in a hospital room, drugged up on Percocet and Motrin with a revolving door of family and friends coming and going. And the whole universe revolved around 2 little, tiny, itty bitty human beings who had just entered this world at 35 1/2 weeks along. Weighing in at a whopping 4 lbs. 11 oz. (Eva) and 5 lbs. 7 oz. (Reid), they were absolutely amazing. And now I proceed with my (abbreviated) year in review.

1 week before the big day. Whoah.


Just after midnight, November 15, 2007


Home at last, 3 days old


Still tolerating each other at 2 months old


First smiles at 3 months old


Baptism at 4 months old


Hanging out in our crib at 5 months old


Chilling at the pool at 6 months old


Playing on Mommy & Daddy's bed at 7 months old


Rocking out at 8 months old


Vacationing at the beach at 9 months old


Getting into trouble at 10 months old


Buying big kid shoes at 11 months old


Welcoming toddlerhood the right way at 1 year old. Sigh.

No comments: