Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baptisms

The babies were baptized on Sunday with their cousin Will. It was a wonderful weekend! Ross' parents were in town along with his Aunt Shirley and cousin Stephanie. We had a great time and the babies were on their (almost) best behavior.

We had a rare thing happen this weekend as well. A picture was taken of us with no babies in sight!


Here is a picture of the babies with their godparents. Eva's godfather is my brother Scott and her godmother is my cousin Cindy. Reid's godfather is my brother Bill and his godmother is one of my closest friends Katrina.


This was the first time all of my parents' grandchildren were together:


Lastly, here are a few pictures of the twins in their baptismal outfits. They were absolute angels!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY SWEET BABIES!
LOVE,
MEEMA

Erika said...

They look so adorable. I love Reid's hair. Too cute.
Erika

Anonymous said...

SO BLESSED TO BE A PART OF SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT "GRAND ADVENTURE"...in the words of POOH! :) LOVE YOU FOUR...LOVE TREE