Thursday, January 31, 2008

11 Weeks Old

Reid is starting to coo now, and they both show me their big smiles when I pick them up in the morning or after naps. Eva still has the full on big grin and Reid's is a bit more of a crooked, Elvis smile. Sometimes I even get a laugh!

Today was photo shoot day. Their "Aunt" Katie reminded me I better put them in their personalized onesies before you know who grows out of his. So, we had fun:



After that we decided, what the heck, let's do some more fun outfits:



Then, we had to do some naked baby pictures between wardrobe changes. These are my favorite:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...they are getting cuter and cuter by the day! I can't believe how quick the time is going...looks like Eva will enjoy her outfit into spring...lucky her...pretty in pink around easter! LOVE YOU FOUR SOOOO MUCH!
LOVE TETE